USA: Dr Martens Steps Into Sports Footwear With DM's Sport
Dr Martens today announced the launch of DM's Sport. The company, famous for fashion and industrial footwear, hopes the new brand will be a success in the fashion athletic footwear sector. "DM's Sport will be ideal for consumers who are seeking an alternative from the huge corporate shoe brands, as well as those who aren't interested in high-end brands that market fashion-athletic footwear," says DM's Sport general manager Tony Leonard.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores