USA: Dress Barn Feb Sales Rise 8%
For the four-week period ended February 21, sales totalled $37.3 million, compared to $34.5m in the same period a year earlier.
Same-store sales also increased five per cent.
The Dress Barn operates 774 stores in 45 US states.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"