USA: Dress Barn Q3 Profit Up 55 Per Cent
Women's apparel retail chain Dress Barn Inc said on Thursday it had enjoyed a successful third quarter with net profit up 55 per cent compared to the same period last year. The New York-based fashion retailer said improved margins on higher same-store sales saw its net income jump to $9.5 million, or 51 cents a share, compared with $6.2m, or 33 cents a share, in 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"