USA: Dress Barn Swings To Q4 Loss On Charge
Women's casual and career clothing chain, Dress Barn Inc, on Wednesday said it swung to a fourth quarter loss on a hefty litigation charge during a "disappointing" trading period. The New York-based firm posted a net loss for the quarter ended July 26 of $8 million, or 27 cents per share, compared with a net profit of $13.4m, or 36 cents per share, in the same period of last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands