USA: Drinks Firm DC International Mulls Apparel Partner
DC Brands International is in the process of choosing between two companies to develop and manufacture an entire line of apparel and other novelty items for the business.
The company - whose main occupation is with in the energy drink market in which it distributes its Dickens Cider Energy products - already sells a basic line of apparel including T-shirts and hats.
DC said that it liked the look and quality of the two contenders but now had to make a decision based on capacity and pricing. The company added that it expected to announce its choice this month, and to have the new goods ready for the summer season.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- Sustainable fashion app to help shopping decisions
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing