UK: Drummond Parkland, Armitage Form New Company
Up to 20 textile workers are set to lose their jobs with the merger of the dyeing and finishing arm of Drummond Parkland with cloth finisher Armitage to create a new independent firm.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective