US: DSW net sales up 1% in Q4
US footwear retailer DSW said net sales for the fourth quarter increased 1% to $332.5m, compared with $329.1m during the same quarter last year.
Same-store sales decreased 1.7% for the comparable 13-week period versus an increase of 1.0% last year.
DSW's net sales for the 52-week year ended 2 February increased 10% to $1.41bn, the company added, with same-store sales down 0.8% for the year.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
With a trademark trench coat, Equestrian Knight logo and registered check pattern, Burberry is dressed for battle in the luxury goods market. This week the group posted healthy quarterly sales growth ...
New retail space contributed to a double-digit second quarter revenue rise at Cabela's, but profit was cut by more than US$4m....
Jones Apparel Group Inc has swung to a second quarter profit of $10.6m, from a loss of $47.1m in the same period last year, helped by the launch of its l.e.i. brand at Wal-Mart and advances at its ret...
Luxury footwear and accessories brand Coach Inc today (29 July) posted higher fourth quarter and full year profit gains helped by higher sales and a tax gain, but said it expects the consumer malaise ...
Third quarter profit at maternity wear retailer Mothers Work Inc has quadrupled, helped by higher same-store and internet sales despite the weak overall economic and retail environment....
Value-priced men's wear retailer S&K Famous Brands Inc has hired a turnaround firm to sell off non-core assets and help it refocus its business on more fashion-oriented products, and said it has axed ...
Second quarter profit at specialty women's wear retailer Cache Inc has soared by 63.9% after improved pricing and the acquisition of Adrienne Victoria Designs pushed sales up by 4.1%....
Third quarter profit at Charlotte Russe Holding Inc has fallen 34.6% on lower sales, but the value-priced teen apparel retailer managed to deliver earnings at the low end of its guidance....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- US Q4 in brief – Chico's FAS, TJX Companies
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- $136m funding for Made in NY garment-making hub
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar