FRANCE: Du Pareil Au Meme Posts H1 Profit Fall
Children's apparel company Du Pareil Au Meme on Thursday posted a 35 per cent slide in first half net profit to 610,000 euros from the same period of the prior fiscal year. The firm, which designs and produces fashions and operates around 180 shops in 20 countries, said turnover in the 26 week period slipped 7.4 per cent year-on-year to 64.3 million euros.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores