USA: Duck Head Announce Appointment Of New Financial Advisors
Duck Head Apparel Company, Inc (AMEX-DHA) has announced its new financial advisors as Kurt Salmon Associates Capital Advisors, Inc (KSA), who will provide independent advice with respect to strategic alternatives available to the company and to make a recommendations to a special committee of board members.
The company has also announced that its operating loss for the second quarter of its 2001 financial year, which ends on December 30, 2000, is likely to be higher than the operating loss reported for the second quarter of the previous financial year.
Bob Rockey, chairman and CEO, said "We are pleased to announce the engagement of KSA to advise the special committee of the Board with regard to strategic alternatives available to the company."
"KSA has an in-depth knowledge of the apparel industry and is highly respected throughout our industry. We believe that they are the best fit for Duck Head in evaluating the wide range of potential alternatives and making a recommendation to the special committee of the Board that was recently formed."
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack