USA: Duck Head Announces Second Quarter Results
Duck Head Apparel Company, Inc reported a net loss for the second quarter ended December 30, 2000 of $1.2m as compared to a net loss of $2.7m for the second quarter ended January 1, 2000. Net loss per share for the second quarter ended December 30, 2000 was $0.50 as compared to a pro forma net loss per share of $1.13 for the second quarter ended January 1, 2000. Included in the net loss for the quarter ended December 30, 2000 was $150,000 of net interest expense as compared to $2.1m of net interest expense in the quarter ended January 1, 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Li & Fung eyes speed, innovation & digitalisation
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Apparel group Sae-A opens second school in Haiti
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack