USA: Duck Head Apparel Elects New Chairman And CEO
Duck Head Apparel Company Inc has announced that William V Roberti was elected as chairman of the board and CEO effective March 9, 2001, succeeding Robert D Rockey who is retiring on the same date. Mr Rockey will remain as a board member. Robert D Rockey, Duck Head chairman and CEO, said: "I remain a very interested board member and major shareholder and will remain available to Mr Roberti and company management for consultation."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"