FRANCE: Dumas takes sole command of Hermes International
Having held the post of co-CEO alongside Patrick Thomas since June last year, Axel Dumas has taken sole command of luxury brand Hermes International.
Thomas retired from his post at the end of last month, having been at the helm since 2006. He remains the sole non-founding family member to head Hermes, which was founded in 1837.
Dumas represents the sixth generation of the Hermes family. He is the nephew of Jean-Louis Dumas, Hermes CEO from 1978 to 2006.
He joined the brand in 2003 as an auditor and went on to take responsibility for Hermes' jewellery and leather goods divisions. Prior to becoming co-CEO, Dumas was managing director of operations.
Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods in France
Apparel, Accessories & Luxury Goods in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...read more
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Hermes International SCA (RMS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled...
Apparel & Non-Apparel Manufacturing in France industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2008-12, and forecast to 2017). The prof...
Following the takeover of Damas by Mannai and EFG Hermes in 2012, the company's new owners will focus on restructuring the company's debt and likely put international expansion on hold in the immediat...
- Impact of the TPP on the US textile industry?
- JC Penney emphasises new merchandising strategy
- Crystal Group nurtures its caring culture
- Hazardous chemical removal a key industry issue
- Apparel industry not immune from Russia tensions
- Cambodia garment workers “dying on the job”
- Vietnam proposes 15% rise to regional minimum wage
- Avery Dennison forms JV with Ningbo Shenzhou
- Nike appointments to drive growth opportunities
- Cotton prices set to slip on China policy change
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Survey of the European Fabric Fairs: Spring/Summer 2015
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey