USA: DuPont And Dyersburg Launch Stain Release Product
Dyersburg is to expand its Presidio career apparel line with a new DuPont Teflon stain release product.The product has been designed for cotton and cotton blends and removes difficult stains during laundering, while promoting the natural wickability and comfort of cotton. It features hydrophilic properties that allow the fabric to breathe and transport moisture away from the skin, leaving the body dry and cool.Dyersburg's Presidio fabrics have been designed to withstand grease, grime, sunlight, sweat, abrasion, coffee, soda and food, as well as the rigours of industrial laundering. DuPont Teflon fabric protector is currently used by well-known brands and designer collections such as Hugo Boss, Prada, Ralph Lauren, and Nautica.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack