USA: DuPont And Dyersburg Launch Stain Release Product
Dyersburg is to expand its Presidio career apparel line with a new DuPont Teflon stain release product.The product has been designed for cotton and cotton blends and removes difficult stains during laundering, while promoting the natural wickability and comfort of cotton. It features hydrophilic properties that allow the fabric to breathe and transport moisture away from the skin, leaving the body dry and cool.Dyersburg's Presidio fabrics have been designed to withstand grease, grime, sunlight, sweat, abrasion, coffee, soda and food, as well as the rigours of industrial laundering. DuPont Teflon fabric protector is currently used by well-known brands and designer collections such as Hugo Boss, Prada, Ralph Lauren, and Nautica.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective