USA: DuPont Launches New CoolMax® Alta Fabric
DuPont has expanded its fibre portfolio to include a brand new continuous filament fibre. Fabrics developed from this new product will be certified as CoolMax ® Alta. The new offering, which will be in full-scale production by mid-2001, is designed to provide manufacturers and mills with an additional high-performance fibre option. Fabrics will have a cottony soft hand, superior moisture management, a semi-matte lustre, and low-pill properties associated with CoolMax Alta performance fabrics. Manufacturers can expect to begin concept work in the first half of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores