USA: DuPont Launches New CoolMax® Alta Fabric
DuPont has expanded its fibre portfolio to include a brand new continuous filament fibre. Fabrics developed from this new product will be certified as CoolMax ® Alta. The new offering, which will be in full-scale production by mid-2001, is designed to provide manufacturers and mills with an additional high-performance fibre option. Fabrics will have a cottony soft hand, superior moisture management, a semi-matte lustre, and low-pill properties associated with CoolMax Alta performance fabrics. Manufacturers can expect to begin concept work in the first half of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Where next for Corporate Human Rights Benchmark?
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- US Q4 in brief – Finish Line, Oxford Industries
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Adidas mulls roll-out of in-store customisation
- World Bank commits $57bn to sub-Saharan Africa
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective