USA: DuPont Lowers Invista Sale Price By $200m
The Delaware-based company added that the sale of Invista to Koch Industries Inc, scheduled for June 30, would close two months earlier on April 30.
Last November, the company agreed to sell the business for $4.4bn in cash, less than the reported $5.5bn it had hoped for.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Leapfrog (Leadership for European Apparel Production From Research along Original Guidelines) is an ambitious European research project aimed at collating and dissipating information across Europe's t...
Nylon maker Nilit is to purchase Invista's nylon apparel fibre facility in Oestringen, Germany and buy the entire nylon apparel fibre product produced by Invista at its plant in Gloucester, UK....
Spanish stretch-fabrics maker Dogi International Fabrics is set to increase its Asian fibre procurement rates as it steps up production in the region, communications director Ana Cano said....
Fibres business Invista has appointed three new members to its board of directors to replace members who are leaving to join Georgia-Pacific....
Fibers Mexico, an affiliate of fibre giant Invista, has bought Alfa's stake in its apparel business facility in Monterrey, Mexico. The financial terms of the sale were not disclosed....
Yarn maker Unifi Inc has reported an increased net loss for the fourth quarter of 2005, but said that it narrowed its loss for the 2005 financial year....
Fibre giant Invista BV and chemical maker EI du Pont de Nemours and Company have finalised the transfer of all DuPont's interest in joint venture company Grupo Centek to Fibers Mexico Holdings S de R ...
Fibre giant Invista has spun off its electro-textile arm after securing investor financing....
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Kohl's, L Brands
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022