USA: DuPont Lycra and gazelle.com Enter Into Strategic Partnership
gazelle.com, a premier online specialty retailer for legwear and legcare products, today announced a partnership with DuPont Lycra® to promote the benefits of Lycra® in hosiery. gazelle.com, an online retailer that sells hosiery brands featuring Lycra®, such as Donna Karan, DKNY and Hanes, will support DuPont Lycra®'s awareness campaign to educate consumers about how Lycra® in hosiery makes them fit, feel and look better, through shared content and cross-promotional opportunities. "DuPont's partnership with gazelle.com is exciting because they're the premier materials provider for the legwear industry and this alliance is clear testament to our leadership in the legwear category on the Internet," says Preston Hammer, founder and chairman of gazelle.com. "We are pleased about being able to provide our customers with fashionable legwear brands that contain DuPont Lycra®." "We believe the Internet represents a significant channel to drive growth in the legwear category and see it as an integral part of our campaign to raise awareness about the benefits of Lycra® in hosiery," adds Bruce Jones, legwear segment manager for DuPont Lycra®. "As one of the leading online legwear retailers, gazelle.com is a logical partner for us as we spread the word."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- JC Penney to close 140 stores amid lower sales
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Bangladesh government steps in on labour crackdown
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022