USA: DuPont Lycra and gazelle.com Enter Into Strategic Partnership
gazelle.com, a premier online specialty retailer for legwear and legcare products, today announced a partnership with DuPont Lycra® to promote the benefits of Lycra® in hosiery. gazelle.com, an online retailer that sells hosiery brands featuring Lycra®, such as Donna Karan, DKNY and Hanes, will support DuPont Lycra®'s awareness campaign to educate consumers about how Lycra® in hosiery makes them fit, feel and look better, through shared content and cross-promotional opportunities. "DuPont's partnership with gazelle.com is exciting because they're the premier materials provider for the legwear industry and this alliance is clear testament to our leadership in the legwear category on the Internet," says Preston Hammer, founder and chairman of gazelle.com. "We are pleased about being able to provide our customers with fashionable legwear brands that contain DuPont Lycra®." "We believe the Internet represents a significant channel to drive growth in the legwear category and see it as an integral part of our campaign to raise awareness about the benefits of Lycra® in hosiery," adds Bruce Jones, legwear segment manager for DuPont Lycra®. "As one of the leading online legwear retailers, gazelle.com is a logical partner for us as we spread the word."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022