THAILAND: DuPont Signs Up Thai Firms For Project
Dupont, the maker of Spandex, an elastic fibre under the Lycra trademark, is offering Thai garment manufacturers a helping hand. Around 200 manufacturers, including 15 in Thailand, are to be signed up under the Recommended Garment Vendors project launched by DuPont last month. The project helps garment manufacturers to find the right type of fabric for their clothes, keeps firms up-to-date with innovations in fibre and fabric production, and it also provides technical help and marketing support to companies taking part in the project.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- "Buy American, Hire American" to guide Trump trade
- Ten retail trends to watch for in 2017
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- Trump signs order to withdraw from TPP
- UK clothing factory workers paid half minimum wage
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Auditing "in need of reinvention" says new project
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022