UK: Dury To Steer Marine Shoe Brand To Greater Success
Quayside, the functional footwear brand, is under new management, being now operated by the experienced, Bristol-based, Deck (Leisure) Ltd. Martyn Dury, which set up the brand fourteen years ago, is back at the helm following the establishment of Deck (Leisure) Ltd in January 1998.While the brand remains focused upon providing marine, functional footwear, the high street has not been forgotten with the inclusion of both men's and women's shoes for on-shore use. For the fashion minded retailer, Deckshu fills the niche for customers wanting that nautical look. Both Quayside and Deckshu received a warm reception at the Spring Footwear Fair in Birmingham. For further details of products contact email@example.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022