UK: Dury To Steer Marine Shoe Brand To Greater Success
Quayside, the functional footwear brand, is under new management, being now operated by the experienced, Bristol-based, Deck (Leisure) Ltd. Martyn Dury, which set up the brand fourteen years ago, is back at the helm following the establishment of Deck (Leisure) Ltd in January 1998.While the brand remains focused upon providing marine, functional footwear, the high street has not been forgotten with the inclusion of both men's and women's shoes for on-shore use. For the fashion minded retailer, Deckshu fills the niche for customers wanting that nautical look. Both Quayside and Deckshu received a warm reception at the Spring Footwear Fair in Birmingham. For further details of products contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022