UK: Dury To Steer Marine Shoe Brand To Greater Success
Quayside, the functional footwear brand, is under new management, being now operated by the experienced, Bristol-based, Deck (Leisure) Ltd. Martyn Dury, which set up the brand fourteen years ago, is back at the helm following the establishment of Deck (Leisure) Ltd in January 1998.While the brand remains focused upon providing marine, functional footwear, the high street has not been forgotten with the inclusion of both men's and women's shoes for on-shore use. For the fashion minded retailer, Deckshu fills the niche for customers wanting that nautical look. Both Quayside and Deckshu received a warm reception at the Spring Footwear Fair in Birmingham. For further details of products contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar