UK: Dury To Steer Marine Shoe Brand To Greater Success
Quayside, the functional footwear brand, is under new management, being now operated by the experienced, Bristol-based, Deck (Leisure) Ltd. Martyn Dury, which set up the brand fourteen years ago, is back at the helm following the establishment of Deck (Leisure) Ltd in January 1998.While the brand remains focused upon providing marine, functional footwear, the high street has not been forgotten with the inclusion of both men's and women's shoes for on-shore use. For the fashion minded retailer, Deckshu fills the niche for customers wanting that nautical look. Both Quayside and Deckshu received a warm reception at the Spring Footwear Fair in Birmingham. For further details of products contact email@example.com.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack