UK: Dury To Steer Marine Shoe Brand To Greater Success
Quayside, the functional footwear brand, is under new management, being now operated by the experienced, Bristol-based, Deck (Leisure) Ltd. Martyn Dury, which set up the brand fourteen years ago, is back at the helm following the establishment of Deck (Leisure) Ltd in January 1998.While the brand remains focused upon providing marine, functional footwear, the high street has not been forgotten with the inclusion of both men's and women's shoes for on-shore use. For the fashion minded retailer, Deckshu fills the niche for customers wanting that nautical look. Both Quayside and Deckshu received a warm reception at the Spring Footwear Fair in Birmingham. For further details of products contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020