CANADA: Dussault inks distribution deal with EHM
Clothing firm Dussault Apparel has announced that its lifestyle brand Deuce by Dussault will be distributed in Canada by EHM Holdings.
EHM plans to introduce Deuce by Dussault to the Canadian market in the late summer, fall of 2009.
"As we continue to develop the Dussault brand, we are very pleased to be working with Ted Margulius and his team at EHM Holdings for distribution of the Deuce Collection," said Jason Dussault, founder and CEO of Dussault Apparel.
In its recent past, Liz Claiborne has resembled nothing so much as a large and rather unwieldy oil tanker: battered and lashed by stormy seas, and not nimble enough to escape to safe harbour....
Like just about every other business sector on the planet, retailers continued to be affected by global economic turmoil during 2009. Companies previously intent on expansion and growth turned to cost...
Apparel retailer Mexx International has appointed Sabine Tramontana to a key buying and product development role with the company....
Apparel sourcing giant Hembly International Holdings Limited is changing its name to New Environmental Energy Holdings Limited to reflect its diversification into waste treatment and renewable energy ...
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Guess four-point plan to drive profit in Americas
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack