ARGENTINA: Duties On Some Chinese Imports To Be Phased Out
A resolution published in the Official Bulletin said that specific duties would be lowered by 10 per cent of the excess over the 35 per cent ad valorem rate from Wednesday. The rebate will be 20 per cent as from January 1, and then in equal annual tranches until January 2007.
The decision follows China's membership of the World Trade Organization according to the resolution signed by Argentina's economy minister Domingo Cavallo.
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth