CHINA: DyStar Nanjing Colours pilots new indigo line
Dystar has begun trial production on a second Indigo line at the company's manufacturing hub in Nanjing, China, a month ahead of schedule.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, says the new facility will allows it to respond to growing demand for the DyStar Indigo Vat 40% Solution.
Production at the DyStar Nanjing Colours plant will be increased gradually until it reaches its capacity of 12,000 metric tons per year for the second Indigo line.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report