CHINA: DyStar Nanjing Colours pilots new indigo line
Dystar has begun trial production on a second Indigo line at the company's manufacturing hub in Nanjing, China, a month ahead of schedule.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, says the new facility will allows it to respond to growing demand for the DyStar Indigo Vat 40% Solution.
Production at the DyStar Nanjing Colours plant will be increased gradually until it reaches its capacity of 12,000 metric tons per year for the second Indigo line.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar