SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Bangladesh still needs reforms to fix factories
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- BHS lacks relevance as it files for administration
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- US Q1 in brief: Skechers, Steve Madden
- Bangladesh remediation delays "unacceptable"
- Aeropostale delisted from New York Stock Exchange