SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket