SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis