SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Central America must make better use of DR-CAFTA
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- BHS supplier Courtaulds Brands in administration