SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- DENIM DAYS: Jeans innovation bursting at the seams
- Apparel buyers point to potential in Africa
- China undisputed giant of garment exports
- Rana Plaza two years on: Challenges and concerns
- Australian brands lack supply chain visibility
- Gap’s woes “not so easy to fix”
- Myanmar garment workers strike deal
- Nepal earthquake prompts Bangladesh factory checks
- Indian industry mulling Vietnam textile park?
- Authentic Brands acquires Jones New York