SINGAPORE: DyStar outlines sustainability achievements
DyStar has published its latest sustainability report, in which it highlights its progress towards reducing its impact on the environment.
The company, which supplies dyestuffs and auxiliaries to the textile and leather industries, said it reduced its greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions by 13% in 2012 - a "great" step towards its target of a 20% reduction by 2020.
"Our holistic approach towards sustainability and relentless efforts to achieve our goals resulted in significant improvements through the year 2012," noted CEO Harry Dobrowolski.
Click here to download the report.
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- US apparel retailers' August 2014 sales roundup
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details