USA: E-Commerce Services Firm Goes From Strength To Strength
Interactive Apparel, an e-commerce service provider for the apparel and accessories industries, has signed three major clients this quarter: Raffi linea uomo, the men's fine gauge knitwear maker, Enyce, the up and coming urban sportswear name; and Ben Sherman, the men's wear brand. "This is a very exciting time for our company. Adding these highly respected manufacturers to our client base speaks to the timeliness and value of our product offering to manufacturers in today's retail climate," said Matt Carroll, president and co-founder, Interactive Apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts