USA: E-Commerce Services Firm Goes From Strength To Strength
Interactive Apparel, an e-commerce service provider for the apparel and accessories industries, has signed three major clients this quarter: Raffi linea uomo, the men's fine gauge knitwear maker, Enyce, the up and coming urban sportswear name; and Ben Sherman, the men's wear brand. "This is a very exciting time for our company. Adding these highly respected manufacturers to our client base speaks to the timeliness and value of our product offering to manufacturers in today's retail climate," said Matt Carroll, president and co-founder, Interactive Apparel.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth