USA: e-SPS Software Gets An Update
New Generation Computing Inc has launched e-SPS 2002, the latest version of its Web-based software providing retailers, apparel manufacturers, brand managers and importers of sewn products with real-time, end-to-end visibility of the entire production process. According to NGC, e-SPS 2002 offers users enhanced functionality through 11 software modules: e-Product Development, e-RFQ's & Bids, e-Pre Production, e-Production Tracking, e-Collaboration, e-Pack, e-Shipment Tracking, e-Exceptions, e-Quality, e-Executive Information Systems and Reporting, and Event Tracking and Management System.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth