USA: e-SPS Software Gets An Update
New Generation Computing Inc has launched e-SPS 2002, the latest version of its Web-based software providing retailers, apparel manufacturers, brand managers and importers of sewn products with real-time, end-to-end visibility of the entire production process. According to NGC, e-SPS 2002 offers users enhanced functionality through 11 software modules: e-Product Development, e-RFQ's & Bids, e-Pre Production, e-Production Tracking, e-Collaboration, e-Pack, e-Shipment Tracking, e-Exceptions, e-Quality, e-Executive Information Systems and Reporting, and Event Tracking and Management System.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Hong Kong's Winds Group to open Haiti factory
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022