USA: e-SPS Software Gets An Update
New Generation Computing Inc has launched e-SPS 2002, the latest version of its Web-based software providing retailers, apparel manufacturers, brand managers and importers of sewn products with real-time, end-to-end visibility of the entire production process.
According to NGC, e-SPS 2002 offers users enhanced functionality through 11 software modules: e-Product Development, e-RFQ's & Bids, e-Pre Production, e-Production Tracking, e-Collaboration, e-Pack, e-Shipment Tracking, e-Exceptions, e-Quality, e-Executive Information Systems and Reporting, and Event Tracking and Management System.
In addition, it says, the new version offers enhancements to its time-and-action calendars and event tracking functionality system, a new executive reporting tool and all new quality-control module.
"e-SPS provides users with the visibility they need to identify and solve problems that are prevalent in the global production of apparel," said Alan Brooks, president of New Generation Computing.
"In addition, it helps users to reduce their global communication costs, collaborate with trading partners worldwide, monitor and maintain quality control of their production, have better reporting and communication of the production process and streamline the entire production process, from distribution of the production order to product delivery."
Companies: New Generation Computing
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Apparel and home goods company Blair has chosen software company New Generation Computing's web-based sourcing and production system e-SPS to help streamline its global sourcing and production of appa...
Wilsons The Leather Experts has selected New Generation Computing (NGC's) product lifecycle management technology e-PDM, Internet Product Development Manager, completing its end-to-end product lifecyc...
Retailer A|X Armani Exchange has selected New Generation Computing Inc's web-based PLM and production tracking system, e-SPS, to streamline and integrate product development and global sourcing....
Clothing producer Greco Apparel Inc has selected New Generation Computing Inc's enterprise-resource-planning system RedHorse to help it increase speed to market, reduce costs, manage by exception and ...
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts