USA: e-SPS Software Gets An Update
New Generation Computing Inc has launched e-SPS 2002, the latest version of its Web-based software providing retailers, apparel manufacturers, brand managers and importers of sewn products with real-time, end-to-end visibility of the entire production process. According to NGC, e-SPS 2002 offers users enhanced functionality through 11 software modules: e-Product Development, e-RFQ's & Bids, e-Pre Production, e-Production Tracking, e-Collaboration, e-Pack, e-Shipment Tracking, e-Exceptions, e-Quality, e-Executive Information Systems and Reporting, and Event Tracking and Management System.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- "Power of the many" drives change at Otto Group
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- US Q4 in brief – Foot Locker, Nordstrom, Carter's
- Bangladesh crackdown has cost garment sector $100m
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Inditex and H&M boycott Dhaka Apparel Summit
- Macy's will "do the right thing", says Lundgren
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022