AUSTRALIA: E-Tailers Need To Invest More In Fulfilment Ops
Top retail executives said they were worried that e-tailers had not spent enough money on their back-end infrastructures at an e-commerce conference held in Sydney recently. Huy Truaong, Wishlist.com.au, said his company has forged an alliance with BP Australia which will assist with its distribution process. Jenni Deslandes, David Jones e-commerce general manager, said traditional retailers have an advantage over pure e-tailers because the distribution network is already in place.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Genesco, G-III Apparel, Express
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- North Face parka features synthetic spider silk
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack