AUSTRALIA: E-Tailers Need To Invest More In Fulfilment Ops
Huy Truaong, Wishlist.com.au, said his company has forged an alliance with BP Australia which will assist with its distribution process. Jenni Deslandes, David Jones e-commerce general manager, said traditional retailers have an advantage over pure e-tailers because the distribution network is already in place.
Jupiter Communications hosted the e-commerce forum.
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020