USA: e7th Signs New Names To Online Merchandising Center
e7th ( www.e7th.com ), the provider of secure supply chain technology solutions for the footwear and fashion apparel industries, has added Aerosoles men's division, Diesel, Nina and Nickels to its one-stop online ordering and merchandising center. e7th is a secure online ordering system for the industry that manages both in-season and off-price merchandise. Currently, there are 35 member brands that have joined e7th's wholesale multi-vendor online transaction catalog. The in-season catalog, launching at the end of September, will also feature brands such as Rocky Shoes & Boots and Portania. e7th's retailer membership is said to purchase approximately 14 per cent (or $3.5 billion) of the annual wholesale footwear market.Jay Margolis, chairman and CEO of e7th said: "By linking up buyers and sellers via e7th, we can drive down the cost of transactions and going to market by up to 30 per cent. As we continue to add new retailers to our secure online ordering and merchandising system, we're able to help these brands generate significant cost savings and economies of scale which translate into increased profits that drop to the bottom line." Among the key benefits for these brands are that they will be able to extend their reach and accept electronic orders from the more than 8000 retail doors signed up to do business via e7th. With e7th, Aerosoles men's division and Nina join premier brands such as Diesel and Nickels in a secure online ordering center where they can post their merchandise in a confidential environment and grant access only to specific retailers that they have pre-approved.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022