USA: E7th.com Appoints Jay M Margolis As Chairman And CEO
e7th.com, the secure supply chain solutions provider to the footwear and apparel industries, today announced the appointment of Jay M. Margolis as Chairman and CEO. As CEO of Esprit de Corp and vice chairman of both Tommy Hilfiger and Liz Claiborne, Margolis established himself as a successful fashion executive and gained recognition for his ability to steer footwear and apparel companies to greater success and profitability.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores