USA: e7th.com Named to Forbes 1st Annual "Best of the Web" B2B Issue
e7th.com, the premier business-to-business site for the footwear, fashion apparel and sporting goods industries, has been named as one of the 200 best B2B web sites in Forbes 1st Annual B2B "Best of the Web" List. Forbes conferred with a panel of industry experts to review and select e7th.com as one of the most competitive sites based on its strategy, execution, financial staying power, and its Web site. The "Best of the Web" feature, which currently appears online at Forbes.com and hits the newsstands this week, highlights 200 of the most promising and competitive B2B web sites in 25 industries. "We're delighted that Forbes has selected e7th.com as one of the best B2B sites in the industry," said Todd Ricci, CEO of e7th.com. "The recognition from Forbes further validates our success in creating a comprehensive, one-stop, neutral marketplace for the fashion, athletic and footwear industries. To date, we have signed 30 member brands and 6,678 retail door members which represents $3 billion in buying power and 14% of the wholesale footwear market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack