USA: e7th.com Named to Forbes 1st Annual "Best of the Web" B2B Issue
e7th.com, the premier business-to-business site for the footwear, fashion apparel and sporting goods industries, has been named as one of the 200 best B2B web sites in Forbes 1st Annual B2B "Best of the Web" List. Forbes conferred with a panel of industry experts to review and select e7th.com as one of the most competitive sites based on its strategy, execution, financial staying power, and its Web site. The "Best of the Web" feature, which currently appears online at Forbes.com and hits the newsstands this week, highlights 200 of the most promising and competitive B2B web sites in 25 industries. "We're delighted that Forbes has selected e7th.com as one of the best B2B sites in the industry," said Todd Ricci, CEO of e7th.com. "The recognition from Forbes further validates our success in creating a comprehensive, one-stop, neutral marketplace for the fashion, athletic and footwear industries. To date, we have signed 30 member brands and 6,678 retail door members which represents $3 billion in buying power and 14% of the wholesale footwear market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report