USA: e7th.com Named to Forbes 1st Annual "Best of the Web" B2B Issue
e7th.com, the premier business-to-business site for the footwear, fashion apparel and sporting goods industries, has been named as one of the 200 best B2B web sites in Forbes 1st Annual B2B "Best of the Web" List. Forbes conferred with a panel of industry experts to review and select e7th.com as one of the most competitive sites based on its strategy, execution, financial staying power, and its Web site. The "Best of the Web" feature, which currently appears online at Forbes.com and hits the newsstands this week, highlights 200 of the most promising and competitive B2B web sites in 25 industries. "We're delighted that Forbes has selected e7th.com as one of the best B2B sites in the industry," said Todd Ricci, CEO of e7th.com. "The recognition from Forbes further validates our success in creating a comprehensive, one-stop, neutral marketplace for the fashion, athletic and footwear industries. To date, we have signed 30 member brands and 6,678 retail door members which represents $3 billion in buying power and 14% of the wholesale footwear market."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022