USA: EB Acquisition Mulls Fresh Elder-Beerman Bid
Bosses of EB Acquisition Ltd may make a fresh offer for department store group Elder-Beerman Stores Corp after the retailer's chairman said the company would be open to higher bids. In a statement Friday, EB Acquisition said it had noted comments by Elder-Beerman's chairman Steve Mason in The Dayton Daily News where he revealed his board would debate a higher offer but the bidder will have to pay fees of up to $3 million.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores