USA: eB2B Adds Key Sports Retailer To Internet Marketplace
eB2B Commerce, Inc(NASDAQ: EBTB), a leading developer, owner and operator of Internet-based, business-to-business, e-commerce solutions in multiple vertical industries, today announced it has signed an exclusive agreement with Michigan-based Dunham's Sports, one of the largest full-time sporting goods retail chains in the country with 112 stores representing $225m in annual sales. As a key component of the relationship, eB2B Commerce will provide direct links between the back-office systems of Dunham's and its suppliers, allowing end-to-end transaction processing and real-time information exchange. "We are excited to add Dunham's to our growing roster of marquee relationships in the sporting goods industry," said Alan Andreini, executive chairman of eB2B Commerce. "Given their leadership position, this contract represents an important endorsement of our technology as we move toward our goal of becoming the industry standard in this market." According to Marshall Sosne, executive vice president and chief financial officer of Dunham's: "eB2B Commerce provides both the technology and the domain expertise we require in a business-to-business e-commerce partner. In order to continue to grow and compete, we must have the e-commerce capabilities needed to collaborate more efficiently with our trading partners. eB2B Commerce has proven that they can assist Dunham's in reducing operating costs through improved inventory management and in improving customer service. That's what sets this company apart."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020