USA: eBridge Implements System For Liz Claiborne
Care Label, part of eBridge's outsourced manufacturing software range, allows contract producers around the world to download care information for garments produced in their facilities, while providing Liz Claiborne with centralised system management ability.
It also allows Liz Claiborne personnel to load and manage care instructions into the system as new styles are created and produced.
"With the continued trend to outsource manufacturing, companies are running into issues that just cannot be afforded to be addressed with multi-million dollar systems," eBridge operations manager Bill Gallaway said.
"These companies need solutions that offer a low cost of ownership, while getting the job done, that is eBridge Technologies' specialty."
Companies: Kate Spade & Co
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Guatemala's proximity to the United States is being hailed as a key to the survival of the region's apparel industry. But its ability to deliver on the speed-to-market promise depends on more than loc...
Textiles and clothing make up Thailand's largest manufacturing industry, with more than 4,500 factories employing over one million people. The sector accounts for approximately 20 per cent of total em...
Fashion group Liz Claiborne has reported a rise in third-quarter profit, boosted by popular brands such as Mexx and Juicy Couture....
Apparel group Liz Claiborne Inc has selected Product Development Company's PTC Retail, Footwear and Apparel Solution for enterprise product-lifecycle management. ...
Upmarket fashion label Burberry Group has named a new chief executive to replace Rose Marie Bravo, who is to quit the role next July....
Liz Claiborne Inc is to install the Oracle Retail Price Optimization solution in over 200 of its outlet stores in the United States....
Liz Claiborne Inc on Monday named former CNBC chairman Pamela Thomas-Graham as group president responsible for department store better and moderate apparel brands....
Women's apparel giant Liz Claiborne Inc has reported "very strong second-quarter results", after growth across a number of its brands....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022