VIETNAM: EC to exclude STAF Shoes from dumping probe?
The EC is considering axing sport shoes produced by special technology (STAF) from Vietnamese anti-dumping probes, Vietnam News Agency reported, citing the Ministry of Trade's Department of Competition Administration.
Following a two-month probe into Vietnamese goods, the EC delegation conducting the investigation concluded that STAF footwear was different from the other categories of shoes probed.
The EC started the probe into the anti-dumping of leather shoes sold to the EU in September.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar