SLOVAKIA: Ecco Slovak Sales Up 200 Per Cent
Footwear producer Ecco Slovak reached Sk1.224bn ($24.5m) sales last year, up 200 per cent from Sk454m ($9m) in 1999, and this year it plans a 30 per cent hike in turnover, financial manager Jozef Valach told the CTK news service. "In 1999 we had a Sk53m ($1m) loss but last year was closed in the black, with a pre-tax profit around Sk35m ($699,313)," said Valach.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores