USA: Eco Completes $5.8m Finance Deal For Mall.com
Eco Associates, an Austin-based affiliate of Interfase Capital, today announced the completion of a $5.8m financing commitment for Mall.com, the popular online shopping destination. Terms of the refinancing package were not disclosed. "Mall.com has achieved a remarkable turnaround to become a viable business with excellent prospects," said Scott J. Hyten, Interfase's managing general partner and chief executive officer. "We intend to lead Mall.com's next round of funding, and we expect significant interest from capital markets, based on Mall.com's successful restructuring."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack