USA: Eco Completes $5.8m Finance Deal For Mall.com
Eco Associates, an Austin-based affiliate of Interfase Capital, today announced the completion of a $5.8m financing commitment for Mall.com, the popular online shopping destination. Terms of the refinancing package were not disclosed. "Mall.com has achieved a remarkable turnaround to become a viable business with excellent prospects," said Scott J. Hyten, Interfase's managing general partner and chief executive officer. "We intend to lead Mall.com's next round of funding, and we expect significant interest from capital markets, based on Mall.com's successful restructuring."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report