USA: Ecom Textile and Easysourcing Forge Alliance
Ecom Textile Inc, a global Internet marketplace, and Easysourcing.net, a global business-to-business vertical portal site for apparel, textile and accessories, announced yesterday a strategic alliance to facilitate the exchange of information across their websites to support the textile, apparel, machinery and sewn products industries.Under terms of the co-operative agreement, the two companies will post logos on each other's site and build a hyperlink between each site to enable supply chain participants easy access across the web. The coordinated development and services relationship is designed to create a seamless channel for wholesaler, retailers, buyers and manufacturers to take advantage of each company's offerings. "Easysourcing.net provides us with a powerful source of business information," said John C. Adams, Ecom Textile chief executive officer. "They are an invaluable resource to our clients and represent another step toward reaching our goal of obtaining market leadership and domination.""We are very pleased to be a part of Ecom Textile's network of strategic partners," stated Alan Chan, general manager of Easysourcing.net. "We feel this relationship will be mutually beneficial for our customer bases and serve to further educate the marketplace about global transactions that are beginning to dominate the textile and apparel industry."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts