USA: Ecom Textile Appoints New Sales and Marketing VP
Ecom Textile, a global Internet marketplace, announced today that Michael Shipps has been selected as vice president of sales and marketing as it continues to strengthen its management team. He reports directly to John Adams, Ecom Textile's chief executive officer, in the newly created position.Shipps joins Ecom Textile from Escrow.com, where he served as vice president of sales. During his tenure, Escrow.com became one of the market leaders in online escrow and financial services offerings.Before that, Shipps served as regional sales manager, regional data consultant and senior technical consultant for MCI Telecommunications in both Seattle and Atlanta. Ecom Textile has established an Internet exchange that serves as an electronic purchasing hub for the global textile and apparel industry. Officially launched on August 28, 2000, www.ecomtextile.com is one of the first Internet marketplaces for the global TAMS (textile, apparel, machinery and sewn products) industries. The exchange allows buyers and sellers of textile-related activities to transact business electronically. The company plans to add services and functionality incrementally as they are developed.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S clothing growth – What the analysts say
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Target leads funding for mobile quality inspection
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar