USA: Ecom Textile To Launch B2B Website At MAGIC Show
Ecom Textile Inc, a privately held global Internet marketplace for the textile, apparel, machinery and sewn products (TAMS) industries, will officially launch its website to the public - www.ecomtextile.com - at the MAGIC Show in Las Vegas on August 28. After taking a month to initialise the official site launch, Ecom Textile will unveil the new web exchange to the audience, showcasing a completely new look and redesign. Ecom Textile established its Internet exchange to initially serve as an electronic purchasing hub for the global textile and apparel industry and then become one of the first Internet marketplaces for the global TAMS industries. The exchange allows buyers and sellers of textile-related activities to transact business electronically. The company plans to add services and functionality incrementally as they are developed. "We're changing the face of electronic procurement and supply chain service, bringing the ultimate sourcing tool to the TAMS marketplace," said John C Adams, chief executive officer of Ecom Textile. "Manufacturers and suppliers will be able to conduct business in a way unlike anything they've known. We are at the forefront of an entirely new Internet experience, and with these added offerings now being introduced, we're establishing an unprecedented active relationship between the TAMS industries and an Internet medium that answers the demands of a new way of conducting business."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020