WORLD: Economic worries could weigh on cotton demand
Cotton prices, supply and demand estimates are largely unchanged from last month according to the latest data to come out of the US - although there are mounting concerns that uncertainty in Europe and a possible double-dip recession will start to weigh on future purchases of the fibre.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores