USA: Economy Slowdown Hits DuPont Profits
The company has announced a lower estimate for its world-wide second-quarter profits.
DuPont, the second biggest chemicals firm in the US, announced in April it was cutting the jobs of 4,000 employees and 1,300 contractors.
But it has pledged there would be no job losses in Australia and New Zealand famous for the company's "Lycra" product.
Brazilian beachwear is becoming more and more popular abroad, and for the first time is showing a more sophisticated side. Sapna Arora reports....
Première Vision remains the active, innovative and creative face of the global textile industry, and the latest show in September was no exception says Sapna Arora. The traditional textile strongholds...
The Turkish denim industry has many competitive advantages in the international market, particularly in terms of its quality, extensive product range and designs. Denim accounts for 30 per cent of Tur...
Under the banners of 'Focusing on Innovation' and 'Face Your Visions - Discover the Future of Clothing,' the Techtextil and Avantex exhibitions and symposiums were held in tandem in Frankfurt earlier ...
Italian tanners are working hard to compete in an increasingly competitive international market. The latest Lineapelle showcased a wealth of attractive, colourful, richly detailed leathers for summer ...
Protective equestrian wear brand Airowear is entering the rugby apparel sector with a new collection of protective apparel....
Fibers Mexico, an affiliate of fibre giant Invista, has bought Alfa's stake in its apparel business facility in Monterrey, Mexico. The financial terms of the sale were not disclosed....
A breakthrough fabric that incorporates the advantages of performance fabrics into cotton has been launched by Delta Galil Industries Ltd....
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020