HONG KONG: ecVision names Asia business development director
ecVision, which provides supply chain collaboration solutions for the apparel industry, has named Mike Hill as its Asia business development director.
Hill will spearhead the company's growth plans in Hong Kong and China, where it is seeing growing demand from brands, agents and suppliers for its ecVision Suite, a cloud-based platform that optimises product life cycle and supply chain processes.
The tool “effectively enables the integration of comprehensive data and functionality on a shared platform to maximise supply chain flexibility” Hill explains.
He was most recently the Asia Pacific System-I presales manager at Infor Global Solution and prior to that held the position of Asia Pacific apparel product manager at Geac.
As well as offices in Hong Kong and China, New Jersey, US-based ecVision has a partner network in 15 other countries and has connected over 20,000 factories around the world with leading brands and retailers including Coach, New Balance, Phillips-Van Heusen, and Timberland.
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- UK reshoring hub hit by sweatshop claims
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- New fibre and fabric innovations for outdoor wear
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- 30% of Adidas cotton from sustainable sources
- US West Coast port contract reached
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- Benetton to embark on living wage roadmap
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide