HONG KONG: ecVision names Asia business development director
ecVision, which provides supply chain collaboration solutions for the apparel industry, has named Mike Hill as its Asia business development director.
Hill will spearhead the company's growth plans in Hong Kong and China, where it is seeing growing demand from brands, agents and suppliers for its ecVision Suite, a cloud-based platform that optimises product life cycle and supply chain processes.
The tool “effectively enables the integration of comprehensive data and functionality on a shared platform to maximise supply chain flexibility” Hill explains.
He was most recently the Asia Pacific System-I presales manager at Infor Global Solution and prior to that held the position of Asia Pacific apparel product manager at Geac.
As well as offices in Hong Kong and China, New Jersey, US-based ecVision has a partner network in 15 other countries and has connected over 20,000 factories around the world with leading brands and retailers including Coach, New Balance, Phillips-Van Heusen, and Timberland.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"
- New loan deal to help upgrade Bangladesh factories
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards