HONG KONG: ecVision names Asia business development director
ecVision, which provides supply chain collaboration solutions for the apparel industry, has named Mike Hill as its Asia business development director.
Hill will spearhead the company's growth plans in Hong Kong and China, where it is seeing growing demand from brands, agents and suppliers for its ecVision Suite, a cloud-based platform that optimises product life cycle and supply chain processes.
The tool “effectively enables the integration of comprehensive data and functionality on a shared platform to maximise supply chain flexibility” Hill explains.
He was most recently the Asia Pacific System-I presales manager at Infor Global Solution and prior to that held the position of Asia Pacific apparel product manager at Geac.
As well as offices in Hong Kong and China, New Jersey, US-based ecVision has a partner network in 15 other countries and has connected over 20,000 factories around the world with leading brands and retailers including Coach, New Balance, Phillips-Van Heusen, and Timberland.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
Apparel seller PVH Corp has raised its full-year forecasts again, after strong sales of its Tommy Hilfiger and Calvin Klein brands helped lift third-quarter earnings by 12.4%....
- Better factory conditions boost the bottom line
- Is there more to Primark's woes than the weather?
- Fashion meets function with end-to-end solutions
- Under Armour on track with new UAS sportswear line
- Myanmar garment exports surged 20% in 2015
- Vietnam garment exports slow as orders stall
- Nike digital direction pushes speed and innovation
- H&M living wage commitments criticised in Cambodia
- Vietnam's Vinatex opens $5.7m garment factory
- PVH debuts Van Heusen self-fastening shirts