USA: Ed Howell Joins Columbia As Sorel's Global President
Outdoor apparel and footwear firm Columbia Sportswear Company has appointed Ed Howell as global president of its Sorel division. Howell, until recently the CEO of Eastern Mountain Sports, will manage all aspects of the Sorel apparel and footwear brand and serve as a member of Columbia's executive management team. Howell will officially join the company in September 2002.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Oxford Industries, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Columbia waterproof jacket first made without PFCs
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores