USA: edaflow Corporation Signs Apparel Software Veteran
edaflow ( www.edaflow.com ), a provider of e-commerce software solutions for the apparel industry, today announced the appointment of Michael Pearl to director of Business Development. Mr Pearl will report to Tom Ponder, vice president of sales and business development for edaflow. Pearl will be based at the company's New York offices, and will have responsibilities for continued development of edaflow's industry leading sales and business development efforts. His most recent efforts focused on business-to-business commerce software solutions. "Michael's experience in the apparel industry coupled with his strong technical background make him an invaluable addition to edaflow. His extensive knowledge of the industry will enable edaflow to develop key relationships and expand on many of the solutions that we've created for the marketplace," commented Ponder. Pearl most recently served as a national account executive with Essentus International in New York, delivering business-to-business commerce software solutions, services and business improvement processes designed to bring value to retailers and manufacturers in the softgoods supply chain. Prior to Essentus, Pearl was the business development manager for the international software company, GEAC Computer Corporation, focusing on the apparel and footwear vertical in North America. While at GEAC, Pearl was responsible for product direction, strategic alliances, and software package interfaces. His experience with GEAC led to participation in industry associations and published articles on industry-related topics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020