USA: edaflow Corporation Signs Apparel Software Veteran
edaflow ( www.edaflow.com ), a provider of e-commerce software solutions for the apparel industry, today announced the appointment of Michael Pearl to director of Business Development. Mr Pearl will report to Tom Ponder, vice president of sales and business development for edaflow. Pearl will be based at the company's New York offices, and will have responsibilities for continued development of edaflow's industry leading sales and business development efforts. His most recent efforts focused on business-to-business commerce software solutions. "Michael's experience in the apparel industry coupled with his strong technical background make him an invaluable addition to edaflow. His extensive knowledge of the industry will enable edaflow to develop key relationships and expand on many of the solutions that we've created for the marketplace," commented Ponder. Pearl most recently served as a national account executive with Essentus International in New York, delivering business-to-business commerce software solutions, services and business improvement processes designed to bring value to retailers and manufacturers in the softgoods supply chain. Prior to Essentus, Pearl was the business development manager for the international software company, GEAC Computer Corporation, focusing on the apparel and footwear vertical in North America. While at GEAC, Pearl was responsible for product direction, strategic alliances, and software package interfaces. His experience with GEAC led to participation in industry associations and published articles on industry-related topics.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts