USA: Eddie Bauer Names Ex-H&M Boss Mansson President/CEO
The Spiegel Group on Thursday named the former head of Swedish fashion giant Hennes & Mauritz, Fabian Mansson, president and chief executive officer of its Eddie Bauer division, effective immediately. The company said 38-year-old Mansson, who was most recently an executive vice president of venture capital company Spray Ventures, was at H&M for nine years until 2000 and served in various roles before being promoted to CEO.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores