USA: Eddie Bauer Wins Web Award
Servicesoft, Inc, a provider of intelligent eService solutions, today announced www.eddiebauer.com , the Servicesoft-powered website from specialty retailer Eddie Bauer®, has been named the "Best Apparel Website" on Gomez.com's Summer Internet Scorecard(TM), for the second consecutive time.Eddie Bauer received top rankings in the "Ease of Use" and "First-Time Buyer" categories as well as high scores in the Customer Confidence category. Gomez.com's evaluation praised the site's live chat and real-time inventory status features - both powered by Servicesoft. "Our commitment to providing the same level of customer service to our online customers as we historically have provided to our catalog and retail customers was what motivated us to choose Servicesoft's intelligent eService solutions," said Susan Knight, vice president of customer satisfaction at Eddie Bauer. "The pay-off has been tremendous for both our customers and our customer service representatives. We are delighted to receive this recognition from Gomez.com."Eddie Bauer deployed Servicesoft's intelligent eService solutions prior to the 1999 holiday season in an effort to provide the same level of customer service online that customers have come to expect from its traditional stores. The Servicesoft suite enables Eddie Bauer to give its customers complete, web-based customer service around the clock. It integrates self-service, e-mail, and live interaction capabilities based on a shared, sophisticated knowledge platform. "We are pleased to have helped Eddie Bauer gain accolades as a top-notch online retail site," stated Massood Zarrabian, president and CEO of Servicesoft. "It reflects highly on Servicesoft's technology as the engine behind intelligent eService."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective