USA: Eddie Bauer Wins Web Award
Servicesoft, Inc, a provider of intelligent eService solutions, today announced www.eddiebauer.com , the Servicesoft-powered website from specialty retailer Eddie Bauer®, has been named the "Best Apparel Website" on Gomez.com's Summer Internet Scorecard(TM), for the second consecutive time.Eddie Bauer received top rankings in the "Ease of Use" and "First-Time Buyer" categories as well as high scores in the Customer Confidence category. Gomez.com's evaluation praised the site's live chat and real-time inventory status features - both powered by Servicesoft. "Our commitment to providing the same level of customer service to our online customers as we historically have provided to our catalog and retail customers was what motivated us to choose Servicesoft's intelligent eService solutions," said Susan Knight, vice president of customer satisfaction at Eddie Bauer. "The pay-off has been tremendous for both our customers and our customer service representatives. We are delighted to receive this recognition from Gomez.com."Eddie Bauer deployed Servicesoft's intelligent eService solutions prior to the 1999 holiday season in an effort to provide the same level of customer service online that customers have come to expect from its traditional stores. The Servicesoft suite enables Eddie Bauer to give its customers complete, web-based customer service around the clock. It integrates self-service, e-mail, and live interaction capabilities based on a shared, sophisticated knowledge platform. "We are pleased to have helped Eddie Bauer gain accolades as a top-notch online retail site," stated Massood Zarrabian, president and CEO of Servicesoft. "It reflects highly on Servicesoft's technology as the engine behind intelligent eService."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts