USA: Edelman/Seattle Signs London Fog Account
The Seattle office of Edelman Public Relations Worldwide today announced that it has been selected by London Fog®, one of the most prestigious brand names in the apparel industry, as its public relations agency of record. Effective immediately, Edelman's consumer marketing and branding teams will begin the development and execution of public relations programs aimed at assisting London Fog in the positioning of its brand."Edelman's breadth and depth of experience designing public relations programs for apparel industry giants, such as Macy's, Pacific Trail, Eddie Bauer, Hanes and Liz Claiborne, contributed greatly to our decision to select the firm," said Paul Shriber, president of London Fog Trade Division. "We look forward to working with the Edelman/Seattle team to effectively implement a strong public relations initiative as a key part of our overall plan." London Fog Industries designs, develops and markets quality outerwear and rainwear under its own brands, London Fog, Towne®, Pacific Trail® and Black Dot®, and under licensed brands Dockers® and Levi's®. "London Fog and Edelman will work together to create and execute strategic communications programs that address the company's present business, and create the proper environment for future growth," said Patrick McGuire, Edelman/Seattle executive vice president and general manager. "We are extremely pleased to have been chosen by London Fog and intend to deliver outstanding results."In addition to traditional consumer product accounts, Edelman Worldwide/Seattle serves a formidable roster of high-tech clients including Microsoft and Vulcan Northwest Inc., and a host of successful e-businesses including Vista.com,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – PVH Corp, J Crew, Perry Ellis
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective