USA: Edelman/Seattle Signs London Fog Account
The Seattle office of Edelman Public Relations Worldwide today announced that it has been selected by London Fog®, one of the most prestigious brand names in the apparel industry, as its public relations agency of record. Effective immediately, Edelman's consumer marketing and branding teams will begin the development and execution of public relations programs aimed at assisting London Fog in the positioning of its brand."Edelman's breadth and depth of experience designing public relations programs for apparel industry giants, such as Macy's, Pacific Trail, Eddie Bauer, Hanes and Liz Claiborne, contributed greatly to our decision to select the firm," said Paul Shriber, president of London Fog Trade Division. "We look forward to working with the Edelman/Seattle team to effectively implement a strong public relations initiative as a key part of our overall plan." London Fog Industries designs, develops and markets quality outerwear and rainwear under its own brands, London Fog, Towne®, Pacific Trail® and Black Dot®, and under licensed brands Dockers® and Levi's®. "London Fog and Edelman will work together to create and execute strategic communications programs that address the company's present business, and create the proper environment for future growth," said Patrick McGuire, Edelman/Seattle executive vice president and general manager. "We are extremely pleased to have been chosen by London Fog and intend to deliver outstanding results."In addition to traditional consumer product accounts, Edelman Worldwide/Seattle serves a formidable roster of high-tech clients including Microsoft and Vulcan Northwest Inc., and a host of successful e-businesses including Vista.com,
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- Better compliance "crucial" for Bangladesh growth
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022