UK: Edinburgh Woollen Mill Boss Quits
Edinburgh Woollen Mill has lost John Rayson, managing director of its high street operations, Retail Week reported today.Rayson, who joined in June last year, was previously managing director of Fosters Trading Company.He was unavailable for comment, but chief executive Colin Birrell said Rayson had left for personal reasons and it was an amicable parting. It is understood that family commitments and uncertainty over the future of the Edinburgh Woollen Mill business, which is currently being touted for sale, prompted Rayson's decision to leave. Birrell has assumed Rayson's responsibilities, and is interested in an MBO of the business.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts