UK: EIB Picks Up License To Construct JCB Clothing
Under the new agreement, JCB will also explore the global potential of its range by expanding its retail distribution to include major multiples, mail order and small independents in the UK, Europe and the USA.
Easy International Brands Plc (EIB) already has top Italian and UK names such as Casucci, Soviet Denim and E:Brand in its portfolio. According to Prabs Khareghat, JCB's fashion brand manager, EIB combines outstanding product design, with a fast, flexible and quality manufacturing base. He added: "They also have an excellent reputation for their sales and marketing expertise, and their core brand Easy Jeans is one of the most established and successful British jeans brands."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Why collaboration is key to fashion supply chains
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- US Q1 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, Amazon
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar