CANADA: El Apparel plans men's European clothing line
Men's wear marketer El Apparel Inc is planning to enter into the European market with its own high-end designer clothing line.
The company says it intends to sell the high-end clothing through its own network of boutique shops throughout Europe.
The company's boutique shops will offer its complete line and limited edition pieces as well as additional designer labels.
All clothing and accessories will be designed and made to the company's specifications. Manufacturers include hundreds of domestic and international independent suppliers according to El Apparel.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack