USA: Elbit Vision Systems Announces Q2 Results
Elbit Vision Systems Ltd, a designer and manufacturer of automatic optical inspection and quality monitoring systems for the textile and the non-woven industries, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the second quarter of 2001 totaled $2,165,000 as compared to $1,792,000 reported in the same period in 2000 and as compared to $2,013,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Net loss for the second quarter of 2001 was $456,000, or $0.04 per share, versus net loss of $1,485,000 or $0.17 per share, for the same period in 2000 and compared to net loss of $642,000 in the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report