USA: Elbit Vision Systems Announces Q2 Results
Elbit Vision Systems Ltd, a designer and manufacturer of automatic optical inspection and quality monitoring systems for the textile and the non-woven industries, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the second quarter of 2001 totaled $2,165,000 as compared to $1,792,000 reported in the same period in 2000 and as compared to $2,013,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Net loss for the second quarter of 2001 was $456,000, or $0.04 per share, versus net loss of $1,485,000 or $0.17 per share, for the same period in 2000 and compared to net loss of $642,000 in the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Digitalisation and data to disrupt supply chains
- 3D CAD comes of age
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Li & Fung forms supply chain partnership with PVH
- Big data to help US firms improve clothing fit
- Levi Strauss and ILO probe Cambodia factory death
- US Q4 in brief – G-III Apparel, Finish Line
- Labour rights risk Bangladesh EU trade benefits?
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack