USA: Elbit Vision Systems Announces Q2 Results
Elbit Vision Systems Ltd, a designer and manufacturer of automatic optical inspection and quality monitoring systems for the textile and the non-woven industries, today announced results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2001. Net sales for the second quarter of 2001 totaled $2,165,000 as compared to $1,792,000 reported in the same period in 2000 and as compared to $2,013,000 in the first quarter of 2001. Net loss for the second quarter of 2001 was $456,000, or $0.04 per share, versus net loss of $1,485,000 or $0.17 per share, for the same period in 2000 and compared to net loss of $642,000 in the first quarter of 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores