ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Increases Asian Presence
Three of Elbit Vision Systems Ltd's I-Tex automatic fabric inspection systems are being installed at Sai-Lakshmi's new state-of-the-art vertical textile plant in South India. "The most recent installation in India is a testimony to the growing confidence and acceptance of our systems among customers in Asia and the Far East,'' said Idan Kleifeld, marketing vice president of EVS. "Although the labour costs for manual inspection in these markets are very low, there is a growing demand for our I-Tex automatic inspection systems because they improve quality and increase productivity. India is a highly potential market for EVS products.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- US Q4 in brief – VF Corp, Kate Spade, Rocky Brands
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022