ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Increases Asian Presence
Three of Elbit Vision Systems Ltd's I-Tex automatic fabric inspection systems are being installed at Sai-Lakshmi's new state-of-the-art vertical textile plant in South India. "The most recent installation in India is a testimony to the growing confidence and acceptance of our systems among customers in Asia and the Far East,'' said Idan Kleifeld, marketing vice president of EVS. "Although the labour costs for manual inspection in these markets are very low, there is a growing demand for our I-Tex automatic inspection systems because they improve quality and increase productivity. India is a highly potential market for EVS products.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective