ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Increases Asian Presence
Three of Elbit Vision Systems Ltd's I-Tex automatic fabric inspection systems are being installed at Sai-Lakshmi's new state-of-the-art vertical textile plant in South India. "The most recent installation in India is a testimony to the growing confidence and acceptance of our systems among customers in Asia and the Far East,'' said Idan Kleifeld, marketing vice president of EVS. "Although the labour costs for manual inspection in these markets are very low, there is a growing demand for our I-Tex automatic inspection systems because they improve quality and increase productivity. India is a highly potential market for EVS products.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- Apparel factory auditing is in the firing line
- How US border adjustment tax could affect apparel
- British Brexit plans prioritise tariff-free trade
- NRF 2017 – Retail tech launches and developments
- New project to digitalise European fashion chains
- Brands need to tackle Turkey factory refugee abuse
- JC Penney to roll out hundreds of Nike "shops"
- Patagonia launching circular economy platform
- Limited Stores files for bankruptcy protection
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022