ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Increases Asian Presence
Three of Elbit Vision Systems Ltd's I-Tex automatic fabric inspection systems are being installed at Sai-Lakshmi's new state-of-the-art vertical textile plant in South India. "The most recent installation in India is a testimony to the growing confidence and acceptance of our systems among customers in Asia and the Far East,'' said Idan Kleifeld, marketing vice president of EVS. "Although the labour costs for manual inspection in these markets are very low, there is a growing demand for our I-Tex automatic inspection systems because they improve quality and increase productivity. India is a highly potential market for EVS products.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- US Q1 in brief – Steve Madden, Skechers
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts