ISRAEL: Elbit Vision Systems Increases Asian Presence
Three of Elbit Vision Systems Ltd's I-Tex automatic fabric inspection systems are being installed at Sai-Lakshmi's new state-of-the-art vertical textile plant in South India. "The most recent installation in India is a testimony to the growing confidence and acceptance of our systems among customers in Asia and the Far East,'' said Idan Kleifeld, marketing vice president of EVS. "Although the labour costs for manual inspection in these markets are very low, there is a growing demand for our I-Tex automatic inspection systems because they improve quality and increase productivity. India is a highly potential market for EVS products.''
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again